Quick Update


Update: Life's still a little hectic for me and I'm trying to take my blog into a new direction, especially with a lot of the suggestions. Thank you to those who have gave me in their input and opinion which I'm definitely taking into consideration. I use a Sony Cyber Shot camera, not that good but I've had it for more than 2 years, on Saturday it will mark 3 years for my camera. I want to get a better camera, but I simply don't have the money but I'm definitely going to try saving, which is a hard thing for me to do. :\ School's crazy even though I only go to school 3 days a week (2 full days really and 1 class on Friday). I have an exam tomorrow so I'm just going to cram this post in.

I haven't gotten to use the suggestions but here is a swatch for you ~ I know you're probably tired of swatches, but I feel like I'm slacking off considering the past 3 posts are not really nail related except for the giveaway.



















Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Purple Fiesta.

It's a limited edition polish that I picked up at Duane Reade. It's a burgundy shimmer with glitters. The swatch is 2 coats and no top coat. I really like this one because the color is different. It's like a light red/purple brown. :P





I hope to post more often as soon as I'm used to my newish schedule.
hope you enjoyed and don't forget to enter into my giveaway!
<3katherine