Current Nails + Picture


Today's finally a nail post! This is my current nails right now (I just took a picture with my phone). I hope you enjoy but I'm also planning on doing some nail art, which I haven't thought of anything yet but hopefully it will come to me!


This is 2 coats of China Glaze First Mate and 1 layer of top coat. My accent (ring) nail is OPI Simmer & Shimmer, displayed is 2 coats and 2 layer of top coat. =) 

And here's a picture of my baby cousin. After I took a picture of her she kept saying "mile. mile" (her way of saying smile - to take a picture, because she can't say smile lol). The stuffed animal is called Piyo Piyo and I gave that to her since I had too many stuffed animals from when I was younger.


Hope you enjoyed & don't forget to enter into my giveaway!
<3katherine