Stylish Blog Award



1. Thank and link the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers to tell them about this award


Recently, Amanda from Fiercely Fresh FingertipsCarissa from Love, Carissa and Sammy from Nailasaurus tagged me with the Stylish Blogger Award. I'm surprised I actually got this award from her and I'm happy that it's considered stylish, lol! But nonetheless, thank you so much Amanda, you made my day! :)

7 Things About Myself
  1.  I don't look like my nationality. I'm an American born Chinese fully. But a lot of people think that I'm either mixed, have some Hispanic/Southeast Asian Mix/White mixed in me or just plain Filippino. :P I do have somewhat larger eyes than normal Chinese people and definitely a larger nose bridge. I get it all the time and I like to joke around when people ask me by telling them I'm 1/4 this... 1/4 thiss.. 1/4 thiss and 1/4 this. And when they ask me, "Really?" I tell them straight, "No." and then I laugh! :D 
  2. I almost fell off a roller coaster when I was in the 4th grade because I wasn't able to fasten the belt tight enough and the ride had already begun. But somehow, I LOVE ROLLER COASTERS!!
  3. I've worn glasses ever since 2nd grade but I've moved onto contacts :)
  4. I LOVE COCA COLA♥ My favorite soda other than Nestea Iced Tea, Fanta Orange Soda and Mountain Dew.
  5. I spoil and love my baby cousin Allyson. :) She has jokes and knows how to make you laugh, mind you, she's 1 year and a few months old. 
  6. I have 5 ear piercings; 3 of which I got without my parents knowing. My mom found out 2 weeks afterwards though when I accidentally had my hair behind my ears. She yelled at me for a day and later on she bought me real earrings. :) 
  7. I'm allergic to certain metals and the Sun. I can't wear certain metals and fake jewelry because I will get rashes. I also get bumps when I'm exposed to the Sun easily. :( Booo!
<3katherine