Sisterhood of the Nail Polish Lovers


I deleted the previous post because I forgot to say that in order to be able to enter in to try and get Manhattan 610K, you must be a GFC follower with a blog. You must comment with your GFC follower name, blog url, email and where you're located. THANKS! 
So if you already entered, I'll notify you via email to enter again, my apologies!! 
Please note that you aren't actually keeping the nail polish forever, but passing it along to another person :P

Today I'm sharing a great experience from the nail polish blogging world. You've probably heard about it before from other blogs, such as Kesha's Nail Polish Obsession, Sammy's The Nailasaurus, Jenny's Polishology and Jessika's Polish Insomniac. No, it's not the sisterhood of the traveling pants! :P Yeah, that's right, it's MANHATTAN 610K; the traveling nail polish! :) It first started with Kesha in Germany which later traveled to Sammy in the UK then it made its way to the US with Jenny and Jessika. It's luckily in my hands now and here's my take on Manhattan 610K. Kesha keeps an update on Manhattan 610K's location so you'll see from both of us, to see where it goes next! :)

Manhattan 610K is a medium deep purple creme. I love the color and I wish it was mine forever! But it will make its way to another nail polish lover's hands :) I used 2 coats of Manhattan 610K in the first few swatch pictures and then I used it as the base of my nail art mani. Cupcake design! Yes you've probably seen it before but here's my cupcake designs. Trust me, this is my first time doing it so it took me a while to get the hang of it. :P But don't worry, I practiced with a different base beforehand (still takes getting used to a new design)! Anyways, I used China Glaze For Audrey, Lemon Fizz and Something Sweet as well as OPI Rumple's Wiggin' for the cupcake toppings. :P I also made sprinkles out of those colors and Manhattan 610K, alternating a color out depending on its cupcake topping color.







If you're interested in receiving Manhattan 610K next, 
Please comment with your GFC follower name, blog url, email & where you are located.
Anyone with that's a follower with a GFC name & blog can enter no matter where you are located!
I'll be taking entries until February 5th, 2011.


Stay tuned and find out who will get Manhattan 610K next. :)

Hope you enjoyed & happy polishing! :)
<3katherine