Nailene Stickers Review


Hi everyone! I wanted to do a quick review on stickers that were sent to me by Nailene* for you all. Although I have never been one for nail stickers, these were pretty nice I will probably use them on manis that I plan on keeping for longer than a day.

Bedazzled Earth Angel and SuperStar: These sticker packs contain a variety including butterflies, hearts, flowers, and rhinestone stickers. The stickers stay pretty well, the rhinestone ones obviously don't last as long as it is easier to bump them, but they stick pretty well and can spice up a boring manicure. My personal favorites were the rhinestone stickers, they make me want to try 3-D nail art!

French Tip Stickers: I have used these for several manicures, and I must say that I really love them. They take a little bit of practice, but once you get it right the results are stunning! I will complain though about the number in the pack, 96. I have 10 fingers, shouldn't the number be divisable by 10? 6 is not going to give me a full manicure lol!

*These products were sent to me by Nailene for consideration of review. If you have any questions please see my disclosure poliscy in the tab bar.