St. Patrick's Day French


Hi everyone! Today I am doing a St. Patty's Day inspired mani, it is just a green french lol! Nothing too special, but I love St. Patrick's Day so I had to do a couple of manicures to celebrate! I used OPI Here Today Aragon Tomorrow, OPI Green-wich Village, and Art Deco Gold Glitter. Do you like it? Are you doing anything fun for tomorrow?

So that you are all aware, I (yet again) am going to temporarly stop commenting on other blogs, but I will go back and read/comment on them probably Friday or Saturday. I have a midterm on Wednesday afternoon and 2 more midterms early Thursday morning, and then I have to pack to go home. So I will catch up in the airport lol! I will still be viewing the comments on this blog and answering any questions though. I will also be on twitter once in awhile to keep up, so feel free to tweet me if you would like! :)