Hey! Get In Lime!


Hello, I hope you all are doing well. I ordered some nail polishes on Victoria's Nail Supply and received them today after their website & the owner (I guess) went on vacation. There was a little mix up with the payment but I finally got my package today! :D I was able to get my hands on 3 (I guess you could say) hard to find polishes :).

Edit: I just realized that it's been 1 year and 10 days since I first blogged here! I'm happy that I've been able to keep up with my blog, meet new people, share my experiences and learn from other bloggers. :) Perhaps my 100 followers giveaway will also be shared with my 1 year blogging anniversary. Should I just have one prize or create multiple prizes? I hope to get some input!

Anyways, here's the first of the three that I was able to swatch:

OPI Hey! Get In Lime!
pastel light jade green. The swatch is 3 coats and no top coat. I love the color despite the fact that I need 3 coats for full coverage. But it was applied unevenly on the first coat and I didn't want my nail line to be visible.
* don't mind my index finger on my 2nd swatch picture, I accident smudged it before I took the picture :X

Hope you enjoyed and I'll come back with more swatches & maybe some nail art to complement them! (:
<3katherine