nail salon.... Aztec Nails



Aztec Nails
......I spent the afternoon sitting under a tree, channeling the Aztec in me....
The truth is; some of friends say my nails look "kiddie". They dont see themselves ( or dont want to see themselves) with little animals on their nails. Although, they are aware that celebs Katy Perry , Monica & The Atlanta Housewives are rock some of the hottest nail styles they cant imagine themselves wearing these looks. They are always asking me to do their kids nails but wont consider the designs on their own nails. I want to change that. So, now that I am in the process of opening a nail salon, I want to make sure that my designs will appeal to everyone. I painted these nails last night and will test them when im out today. I am going to flash them around town and see what kind of comments I get. I'll keep you updated.
Polish Used: China Glaze Black & White.
nail salon.