Nailene So Natural Nails


Hey everyone! Today I want to review a product that was sent to me by Nailene*, their So Natural nails.

Now to be honest I am not sure if I will use these again, I am actually quite torn. The nails themselves are fabulous. I wore these over about the period of a week and I didn't have any nails snap corners or anything. I actually ended up painting over them because I suck at applying them and got air bubbles, and that nail polish did not budge for a week; I had two very minor chips. The nails are very durable and look very pretty.

My main problem was with the glue. I don't think that it is Nailene's fault, I think that my nail/body chemistry does not react well to glue. My biggest problem was that my nails were falling off when I would pick things up, like my computer. I wasn't washing dishes or pulling weeds or anything.

Now to explain, I decided to test this set out while I was at that conference I had a couple of weeks ago. I put on the nails the night before, and had one fall off at the airport. Of course I didn't think to bring the nail glue with me, so I bought super glue. Even freaking super glue could not keep these nails on for me. I lost count of how many times nails fell off, it was at least a dozen times, some fingers multiple times. I used up almost whole tube of super glue. I tried lots of glue, I tried a little glue; I just could not get these nails to stick to save my life. I also learned that I can very easily peel super glue off of my skin after it dries, which is really weird. This has got to be a body chemistry thing lol.

So to sum it all up, I actually probably will not use fake nails ever again because they just don't stay on for me, again I think that it is more a consequence of my body chemistry than anything else. These nails however might work for you, the nails themselves are fantastic in my opinion and are definitely worth a shot. :)

* This product was sent to me by Nailene for review. For details of my Disclosure Policy, please see the tab labelled as such at the top of the page.