Forms Over Function



Happy Tax Day! I hope that everyone got their taxes done... I was a procrastinator and only did mine just last night. :-D I hate doing my taxes, all the legalese and fine print, etc, are like Greek to me. Oh well, in any event today's nails are inspired by income tax forms (and the IRS). :-D



I used American Apparel Cotton as a base, with American Apparel Hassid for the black on all nails, China Glaze 2030 from Khrome Collection for the gold outline on the dollar sign, with American Apparel Hunter and Green Scene for the dollar sign. Topped it off with two coats of Seche Vite top coat.

What are you going to do with YOUR return (if you get one)?

On an updated note, root canals are evil, I'm sick of soft, bite-sized food (it was a lower incisor that was worked on, so no biting!!), and I'm hoping the new prescription works, because the Lortab sure didn't do anything to help. :(