Sorry Everyone, No Nails Today!


Hey everyone! I would normally have a manicure of some sort for you today, but alas that is not going to happen. The end of the semester is really kicking my butt. I have been running 90 miles an hour all week long and I just didn't have time to do cool nail art. I have been wearing China Glaze OMG all week and it has held up pretty well though!

My nails are also in really rough shape, which is part of why I don't want to take pictures of my nails. I have been biting my cuticles again with the stress of school and I have an infected cuticle because of it. I have also been having nail strength troubles, so much so that I changed the shape of my nails. As much as I love having sharp square nails, the corners keep breaking off at a ridiculous rate, so I rounded my nails and I am kind of afraid to show you guys lol.

I also had the worst day in a long time for me yesterday, plus I am totally sick to boot. Sore throat, sneezing and coughing; not fun. So yeah, sorry about no nails today. I do have a fun post tomorrow and I will try to come up with a manicure to show off to you all for Sunday. Have a great weekend y'all!