Chippen-Nails



Today's nails are dedicated to my friend Jessica, more affectionately known as J-Nas, or J-Nasty. :-P She's getting MARRIED!!! Yay!! Tonight is the bachelorette party, so in honor of the Chips we're going to see tonight, I did Chippendale nails- aka Chippen-Nails! :-D Personally I'm more of a Thunder fan, but a nearly-naked man is a nearly-naked man. :-P (jk, dad) Anyway. They're not perfect, and even though strippers these days don't have chest hair, I thought it'd be funny to sponge some on anyway. :-D



I used Urban Outfitters Matte Nude 3 for the thumb and pinky, Essie Mink Muffs for the index finger, Zoya Flowie for the middle finger, and Zoya Dea for the ring finger. For shading/lines I used the aforementioned colors, as well as Zoya Angelina and American Apparel Cotton. For the collar and bowtie, I used Sally Hansen All the White Stuff and American Apparel Hassid, and for the chest hair, I sponged on Zoya Angelina. :-P Topped everything off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat to give them that 'just oiled up' sheen. :-P

Now, who's got some dollar bills?!