CHI Hot Ring Illusion Around Saturn


Hello everyone! Did you know that CHI makes polish? Yes, the same company that makes those famous hair straighteners and other hair products also bring you "Ceramic Nail Laquer". Don't ask me what that means, because I don't know. This is the last polish from the lovely Kellie from Also Known As that I am reviewing from our awesome swap. When I first saw this polish, I immediately thought of my Australis Emerald Star nail polish, they look very similar in the bottle. The colors are very similar, but the Australis is definetly a duochrome whereas this one only has a slight shimmer of green in the teal.

It applied alright, this swatch took three coats and turned out nicely. It dried a little slowly but other than that it is a nice polish. I *think* that you can find these at Ulta, but I am not entirely sure. Have you tried any CHI polishes? Did you even know that CHI made polish?