Another Random Update!


Sorry about no manicure again guys, I have not been feeling well. My cold has gotten a lot worse, I feel like my lungs are going to collapse and my throat could sand wood. I can barely even talk lol. I sound like a frog.....ribbit ribbit.

Anyways, I really want to thank everyone who wished me a happy birthday yesterday, I really appreciate the good thoughts and well wishes! Also, thank you to those who wished that I felt better, hopefully this cold will go away very soon so I can focus on my studies, finals are coming up fast! And once they are done I can finally catch up on my blogging, I feel so out of the nail blogging loop! So much so that I have not bought nail polish in almost two months! Hooray for successful no-buys! Don't worry, I still have a couple of week's worth of nail polish swatches for you all lol!

My birthday went really well for those of you who wanted to know. My boyfriend took me to the local aviary and we got to see all of the cool birds. I even found a duck who thought himself a flamingo! I saw him stand on one leg and try to go to sleep; someone's been spending too much time in the flamingo pond lol. I wish that I had thought to take a picture of him, it was precious!

I can't believe that I forgot to mention it on this blog, but I featured fellow nail blogger Toxin's awesome bridge piercing on my other blog Playing With Piercings, you should check it out if you are interested! I hope that you all are having an awesome weekend!