Busy Bee


So this past week has been hectic for me, studying for finals and finals. Today was my last day of final exams so I'm glad my summer has just begun. I'm happy to say that I did not break my 1 month ban of no buying nail polishes & it's almost over!! ~ June 4th will be the day I can finally buy nail polishes again :p! I have pictures of my nails for this week as well as swatches from my recent haul (that is excluded from my nail polish ban).

Haul:
- Color Club Si Vous Please
- Color Club Take Me To Your Chateau
- Essie Lapis of Luxury

China Glaze Lemon Fizz, Strawberry Fields, Medallion, and Nova

OPI What's With The Cattitude, Rumple's Wiggin', Jade is the New Black and Alpine Snow

This week's nails:
- OPI What's With The Cattitude (Shrek Collection)
- OPI Rumple's Wiggin'
+ Sinful Colors Black on Black (mickey mouse)
+ Rhinestones
+ China Glaze Nova (gradient)
+ LA Colors Nail Art (gradient)

left hand:

right hand:

Afterwards, a day later, I kept looking at my nails because the mickey mouses were not proportional and slightly disorted and being a perfectionist I am, I redid them into silver gradients rather than mickey mouse.


Swatches:
*note: the swatches are each on individual nails because I don't have much nail polish remover left and I forgot to buy some. So I'm trying to make sure I could finish swatching and still be able to remove them, lol. :P

Index: OPI Jade is the New Black (dusty unique green)
Midde: Essie Lapis of Luxury (rich cornflower blue)
Ring: China Glaze Strawberry Fields (strawberry pink & gold flecked shimmer)
Pinky: China Glaze Lemon Fizz (pastel yellow)
* all the above were 2 coats with no top coat. LOVE THEM♥ :)

Index: Color Club Si Vous Please! (frost shimmer)
Middle: Color Club Take Me To Your Chateau (pastel blue) + Si Vous Please!
Ring: China Glaze Medallion (clear base gold glitters)
Pinky: China Glaze Nova (clear base silver glitters
* all the above were 2 coats with no top coat. LOVE THEM♥ :) it's my first color club bottle and I'm VERY pleased with Take Me To Your Chateau <3.




hope you enjoyed,
<3katherine