Daily Nail: UNGPLUGGED.



Today's nail were inspired by something we ignore, and something there is never enough of when you need them. (cue powerstrips) OUTLETS, PLUGS, POWER SOURCES, whatever you call them, without them, I couldn't do this blog (mainly because my laptop is almost 6 years old, and the battery lasts approximately 10 minutes, or 3 minutes when it is cold out). I used one of the new American Apparel colors, California Trooper, which I also reviewed and swatched on a new branch of this site The Daily Nail Reviews.



I used American Apparel California Trooper as a base, with American Apparel Hassid for the plug holes, Sally Hansen Metro Creme for the shadow around the holes, and American Apparel Cotton for the highlight. Topped it off with Seche Vite top coat.

So there it is, no acoustic guitar, just nails. :-)

And because I get SO many people that ask if my nails are real, etc, here you go- naked nails.. very yellowed naked nails, I've tried everything, lemon juice soaks, denture cleaner, hydrogen peroxide, buffing, etc, nothing makes it go away!! :( If anyone has tips, lmk.