Flower Power



Hi! Today's nails were inspired by where I went today and what I did- my sister went up to Mt. Charleston and saw all the amazing views and plants and SNOW! :) I even made a mini-snowman :-D There were tons of awesome cactus flowers and normal flowers and the views were, as always, spectacular. :) I also bought the new American Apparel polishes (yes, all 5), I skipped the top coat because I'm such a seche vite devotee, but I tried the tester in the store, and it dried relatively quickly, and held up the glossy coat until today, so I can't say too much bad about it. :) I used one of the new polishes, Esprit for today's manicure, and while I'll give a more in-depth review in a day or two, I love it, it was opaque in two coats, was a tad problematic to apply, but that could just be where I was applying (near a semi-open window), so I'll have to swatch it again to get a true experience.



I used American Apparel Esprit as a base, with China Glaze Grape Pop applied with Konad Plate m66, then I dabbed a dot of Nubar Violet Sparkle to the center of one of the flowers. Topped it all of with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.


And here are some pictures from today! :) There are more, I just don't have time tonight to get them all edited! (some are panoramas!)