Comparison: Metal Versus Plastic Konad Scraper


Hi everyone! Awhile back I got a plastic scraper because I am harsh on my Konad plates and they are pretty scratched up. I push way too hard on the plate to scrape the polish off; I can't help it. After using the plastic scraper for awhile, I can safely say that getting the plastic scraper is totally worth it. I think that it does a much better job of scraping the polish off of the plate cleanly and it scratches less than the metal one. It can still scratch your plates, but not nearly to the extent of the metal one. So if you are like me and easily scratch up your konad plates, I suggest picking up a plastic scraper. You can buy this and all of your Konad from Kathleen at OC Nail Art. This isn't a paid placement or anything; Kathleen is the freaking best! Her prices are hard to beat, but to make it better her customer service is unbeatable! She is so sweet! I am pimping her site out because I love it!