LEGO My Eggo!



Today's manicure is for my pal John. He is the biggest LEGO nerd I've ever met. EVER. When we used to work together, his entire cube had lego creations filling it! I've had this manicure on my list to do for ages and ages, so I decided that tonight was the night!!


I used Nubar Sexy Red for the thumb and index, Sally Hansen Professional Lavender Cloud for the middle finger, ALDO Sea You in Ibiza for the ring finger, and American Apparel Manila for the pinky. For the LEGO nubs things, I used Nubar Sexy Red mixed with American Apparel Hassid for the red LEGO, American Apparel Hassid mixed with Sally Hansen Professional Lavender Cloud for the white LEGO, ALDO Sea You In Ibiza mixed with American Apparel Hassid for the blue LEGO, and Zoya Jancyn for the yellow LEGO. To highlight them, I mixed each color with Sally Hansen Professional Lavender Cloud. For the logo on the thumb, I used Sally Hansen Professional Lavender Cloud, outlined with American Apparel Hassid, then outlined with American Apparel Manila. Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Also, since a lot of you expressed an interest in seeing a tutorial for What's the Mod-der, so you asked, I delivered! Hope you like it! :)