Riva


November 18, 2010.

I ordered Chanel Riva because the color looked pretty okay. There are so-so reviews so far, in terms of streakiness. This is my first time ordering from their website and I'd say, I had a good experience. I received complimentary free shipping as well as 2 free samples, which I got Chanel Allure Homme Eau De Toilette and Chanel Chance Eau De Parfum. I received my package in 2 days and that's freaking awesome! :D They packaged it well and Riva even came in a Chanel draw string pouch! :)

*the card is a code for complementary standard shipping.

Chanel Riva is from the Côte d'Azur Collection. It's a light baby blue with a blue shimmer, which isn't noticeable on the nail but on the bottle. The swatch is 3 coats and 1 coat of top coat. The formula is opaque and it applies streaky. But the third coat evens it out. I still like it but it's not very unique. Maybe they could've added more shimmer.. or something.


some recent pictures of swatches/mani's in my next few posts & maybe some vault pictures because my nails are short again -_- darn my weak nails!!

hope you enjoyed,
<3katherine