Glitter Blues





November 20, 2010

I got my monthly magazine today and I saw this promotion. I thought I'd share this with everyone.

To get your free Orly, you can either bring the December/January issue of Seventeen magazine or you can print out the coupon and bring it to a participating ULTA store. You may receive one bottle of Orly Nail Lacquer of your choice of Shine, Oh Cabana Boy or It's Up To Blue. Only 1 per person. This deal is valid starting from November 23, 2010 until supplies last.


And on another nail note, I created my first franken in a while! :) I named it Glitter Blues because of the color as well as its significance in that I haven't made one in a while. :P It's a medium cornflower blue jelly with turquoise and gold glitters. For the swatch, I used 3 coats and 1 coat of top coat. The formula was a bit opaque, so the third coat gave good coverage and the bottle color. :) I really like this!! ♥


Here's a list of what I used to create Glitter Blues
  • Wet N Wild - Hallucinate
  • Wet N Wild - Clear
  • Wet N Wild - White
  • China Glaze - Bermuda Breakaway
  • China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise
  • Medusa's Makeup glitter eyeshadow in Liberace
hope you enjoyed,
<3katherine


P.S. - more frankens coming~ :P