Shredded Funky French....China Glaze Limbo Bimbo (hee hee)


I know, I know, I'm still 6, but the name is the main reason I bought China Glaze's Limbo Bimbo.
Here is the mani I did. I will also show you how I did it. Step by Step, btw, I use to love that show!



Okay, I started with 2 pretty thick coats of Limbo Bimbo & then a coat of Seche Vite.
Then I took, my shredded mani idea, that I posted about recently, and decided it's been a while since I've done a black tiped mani, and thought I should combine them both! Now, this wouldn't be my fave color combo, but I did this while at work, so I didn't have too many options.



Again using Scotch Tape, this is how I got my tape all into position, after I cut the design


Then I placed one on my nail, making sure to leave the tips uncovered, and painted the tips black.


When I removed it, this is what I got. Just repeat for your other fingers. Making sure to only do 1 nail at a time. Don't try to get them all taped off, then painted, before you remove the tape, or the polish wil dry to the tape and get pulled up upon removal.


This is your final result. It's actually quit fun, and could be teeth, if I used white as the tips, lol.