Polkie Dots with a Kick!


Yep, I said 'Polkie', lol. Now as you all know, I love polka dots, purple, scotch tape and matte manis, so why not do a mani, that has it all!!!! Here is the mani I did. I used Ulta Cocktails Anyone?, Sally Hansen Slick Slate and Essie Matte About You. I know I'm holding China Glaze's Matte Magic in the last pics, but when I was taking these pictures, that was on the end table, and to be honest, my butt was too lazy to get back up and grab the Essie, lol. Hey....I was tired and comfy, lol.


I started with 2 coats of Cocktails Anyone?



Then I did the polka dots with Sally Hansen Slick Slate and a Bundle Monster Plate



next I taped off half the mani, diagonally, and used Slick Slate again



Then for fun, I re-taped my nails, and added Essie Matte About You :)