China Glaze Emerald Sparkle



Hi! I know that I have tons of polishes to still review that I bought before this one, but I wanted to get this one out of the way since this is a popular color this season! It is a green version of Ruby Pumps for sure; I love it! The two together scream Christmas to me!

Please ignore the strange state of my ring finger nail. It uncurled while I was in swatch mode. I never noticed that it curled, so I filed it to look nice curled. Of course that doesn't transfer when it uncurls. I did fix it later though! :)

It doesn't apply quite as nicely as Ruby Pumps, it balded in some spots and I had some difficulties with this swatch, but when I did it later it was fine. I think that I just did too much swatching and the application suffered. I can't stop staring at my nails when I wear this. It is officially on my toes for the next couple of weeks! I don't have another version of this to compare, but based off of several comparisons that I have seen; this is the good version. It is a little deeper and has denser glitter. Pick it up while you can if you want it!

Dear China Glaze -
Please make polishes like Emerald Sparkle and Ruby Pumps in blue, pink, purple, gold, silver, orange, black, and any other color possible. I and my fellow nail polish addicts will buy every single color and give you lots of monies and publicity through our comments and blogs. We would also love you forever for doing so.
Love, gildedangel :)