Who Doesn't Love Zoya? (Well, Maybe NP Junkies Outside of the US)


I just heard from the awesome Nail Novice about Zoya's Green Friday Event! Normally I don't post about sales or anything like that; but I am really considering lifting the no-buy for this one. With a $20 purchase, you get 6 green Zoya polishes that include Envy, Tangy, Midori, Irene, Suvi, and Veruschka! Yeah, that's a steal! It begins on Thanksgiving Day at 5pm EST and ends 24 hours later. The code at checkout is GREENFRIDAY. Here is the link to Zoya's Post on it.

I am sad to say however that this is US residents only. :( I really wish that Zoya would give countries outside of the US a chance, I know there are tons of you nail polish junkies out there who don't live in the US! I have never tried Zoya before and I am thinking that now might be a great time to start! What are your favorite Zoya polishes? What are the must-haves? I was thinking aobut picking up the whole Ultra Glitters Collection, what do you think?