NailPro Sacramento 2009 Inside the gift bag!


NAILPRO

Sacramento, 2009


This past Sunday, I attended NailPro 2009 in Sacramento, CA. The yearly event gives professional manicurist and cosmologist the opportunity to see the latest techniques , view demos and take classes. This is the first time I attended this event so, it was as if I was a kid in a candy store. I wanted more and more candy!

The first 500 attendees received a gift that included some really cool samples. This post is about the samples that were in the Gift Bag. The bag itself was a cute pink bag made out of recycled material. The only thing the bag was missing was glitter ( all princess love glitter).


Orly

2oz tube

Rich Renewal ultra-hydrating creme for hands and feet and body in PASSION scent. I've tried this lotion before and its crazy amazing. You can put this lotion on any part of your body and you will feel like a PRINCESS!

CND/ Creative


2 2oz bottles


Scentations, hand and body lotion


Honeysuckle & Pink Grapefruit Lotion and Cucumber and Aloe, both of the bottle contain scents worthy of a glass slipper from nail salon.


O.P.I


1oz bottles


Swiss Hand Guard , antiseptic handwash gel and Swiss Blue liquid hand soap. The little beauties are perfect size for you desk, car or purse (right next to your magic wand).


Other goodies included ....


Crystal 150 grit nail file, Princess nails pink acrylic powder, Princess nail art glitter, Sample size nail Envy by O.P.I. Dashing Diva nails samples ( I picked up the coolest Dashing Diva item) . NailPro and Dayspa magazines. It looks like I'm going to have to do another giveaway soon. I love all the items that were inside of the Gift bag and want to thank all the vendors who participated in NAILPRO Sacramento,2009!


nail salon!