KOTD: Metallic Argyle



Hello everyone! Today's post is a poorly done Konad, sorry. I did this and didn't bother to even clean it up before I took a picture because I took it off right after the picture was taken. This was my first time working with the argyle pattern on the m60 plate. The pattern is slightly crooked, but I love the idea. I love how metallics look when Konaded, they are so crisp! I also love mixing up the textures.

I used OPI You Don't Know Jacques as a base color and China Glaze Metallic Muse as the stamping color. Although not my best work, I think that this does look ok at least.

In more exciting news, I am going to a piercing studio with two of my best friends to get piercings this afternoon! I am getting my navel pierced, one friend of mine is getting two dermal anchors in her side, and the other friend is getting her ears pierced for the first time! I am so excited!

Again, I want to apologize for all of the hassle this whole "changing the url" thing has become. It is so hard to let everyone know about the change, and it is such a pain considering that it is supposed to update automatically. Thank you all who have gone through the trouble of changing the url and updating the blogrolls, I really appreciate it! Any additional help in letting others know would be fantastic too; as I have no way of reaching followers who do not have blogs that I can comment on. Happy Monday everyone!