Sinful Swatches....Part 2


Okay, so here are the rest of the Sinful's that I got in my order. If you missed Part 1, I posted it this morning :)

This is Morph Marie. I did layer it over black, but this was only 1 coat





This one, I know isn't new, but I decided to order it and try it
It's Bali Mist
I took so many pictures just so I could show you all the pretty colors in it. This too is 1 coat over black








Agaci,looked way better in the picture and even the bottle.
I figured it would be sheer, so I first did a coat of China Glaze Recycle. Now, maybe if I would have done 2-3 more coats, I would like it better, but I'm just meh about it.




















Last but not least is Kansas. Now I HAD to get this one, and the only reason I did, is cause it's my home state. Wow, I miss that place. I haven't had a chance to swatch it yet, sorry. AKA - Umm....I may have misplaced it, eeeek.


I got these all of of their site, and haven't myself seen any of these, other than Bali Mist in stores.