My Secret Stash ;P


So I got home late today because my class ended pretty late. Yesterday, I decided to organize my nail polish stash, except I only did my OPI and China Glaze army. Check the following pictures out! :) This is my only pull out drawer that I have and I filled it with nail polish. For my other polishes, I'm using shoe boxes as well as a large brown packaging box that I got from Nordstrom (inside they only put 1 MAC nail polish & TONS of paper -____-). I'm planning on getting more pull out drawers like this because it's easy & stackable, so it'd be like my own helmer! However, I'm still broke right now so yup... anyways here are the pictures

My OPI army; total count of 57 bottles so far.

My China Glaze army; total count of 38 so far.

My Nail Polish Pull Out Drawer Army total count of 95 polishes so far.
(not shown: 4 extra China Glazes that couldn't fit. So they are temporarily lying flat over the first few rows of OPI until I find another "living shelter" for them, hehe)

Hopefully sometime soon, I can provide more pictures of my other stashes. :P My parents get so surprised whenever they see me reorganizing, or when my mom is picking a color for me to do her toes with, LOL.

As regarding my upcoming giveaway, I have decided to hold a giveaway when I reach 300 public followers. So far, I have Revlon Perplex and maybe another polish which isn't a definite one yet. But there will be more polishes, don't worry! =P Also, There will be extra entries available for those who want a higher chance of winning too! Keep an eye out for my giveaway!

hope you enjoyed & happy polishing! :)
<3katherine