New Storage Arrangement


As you know from my previous storage system, I only had one pull out storage drawer. In total it contained 84 nail polishes and everything else I've been storing up in shoe boxes and large packaging box I got from ordering from Nordstrom. Today I was nearby Target and for the first time there, I found a FABULOUS new white drawer for $7 and it's bigger than my original black one. The original black one is the first picture below. 

After reorganizing and transferring my OPI's and China Glaze's from the black storage drawer to my brand new white drawer, I filled it with, in order from bottom to top, Chanel, MAC, Revlon Street Wear, Illamasqua, Deborah Lippmann, RBL, Lancome, Nubar, Nfu Oh, Anna Sui, Catrice, Sephora by OPI, Essence, Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure, Essie, Barielle, Color Club, Pop Nail Glam, Zoya, Misa, American Apparel, Studio M, NOX Twilight and (finally!) Top Shop which is pictured below.


Measurements of storage to show how much bigger it is [depth x width x height ]:
The black storage is 30cm x 44cm x 18cm
The white storage is 43.2cm x 36.5cm x 17.5cm

So after filling up my new white drawer storage with OPI and China Glaze, I was able to fill up 104 bottles! Amazing!! For the price of $7 too :) I was planning to get another one but I already had a bag of a pair of rainboots so I wouldn't have enough hands & arms to carry 2 drawer storages. :P Maybe next time, if I expand even bigger.

Below is the picture of the new storage for my China Glaze and OPI (however there were a few left out because they couldn't fit). Now, I'm using 2 storage drawers, 1 large packaging box and a smaller packaging box (which contains nail art bottles and frankens).

Sorry, I didn't get a picture of the drawer itself and I tried looking on Target's website, no luck. :( but it's very similar to the black one except there's a square-ish oval pull out in the middle of the storage to pull out unlike the black one which has a handle at the top of the storage part.


Hope you enjoyed another Fantastic Finds and happy polishing! (:
<3katherine