Baby, It's Cold Outside!



OK, so it's not really cold out, at least not here in Vegas. Rumor has it that it is frigid in the midwest though... and that's what inspired the nail design today! So, the bullions that I used yesterday survived ALL day, they didn't bug me at all! Because of that, I thought I'd try 'em out today, because I thought they'd be PERFECT for this design!

Guess what today is?! (Besides December 13th) It's my MOM's BIRTHDAY!!! :) Happy Birthday Mom! You're an awesome mom, you put up with Stace and I, with all our projects and harebrained ideas. You always back us up when we decide to do something, even if you don't agree with it. You're amazing, and I wish I could be there to celebrate with you! Thank you for supporting me with this project, too...I know it seemed silly at first, but I loved hearing that you and dad checked it every day! I hope that your birthday was great! I love you! :)



I used Milani Red Sparkle as a base for all nails except the ring finger, where I used Milani Silver Dazzle. For the snowflakes, I used MAC Vestral White, with bullions in certain spots. Topped off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Time for some much-needed beauty sleep!