All Hail McQueen


Today's post is a recent mani. that I've been wearing for the past few days just because I couldn't resist. I originally found it at Ricky's but then I felt like it was too expensive so I didn't get it. And then when I wanted it, it wasn't there until a few days ago when I found it in the store again. I quickly bought it and I'm so glad I got it because I love it! I'm also wearing the heart ring I got from Amanda (from Fiercely Fresh Fingertips) :P♥

So here is Butter London All Hail McQueen. It's a light brown with a warm subtle holographic. I love it! It looks like a conservative color but when the light hits it, BAMM BEAUTIFUL. I used 3 coats for this because I wanted full coverage, but you could probably get away with 2. I'm seriously thinking about getting a back up bottle, or maybe for my giveaway *hint hint* LOL it's not decided yet.




hope you enjoyed, happy holidays and happy polishing!
<3katherine