After School's NANA Nails



NANA (real name Im Jin Ah) is a Korean singer member of the group After School and the group sub-unit Orange Caramel with fellow members Reina and Lizzy.
I really like her and after looking at some of her pictures I tried to recreate her nails.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡



Nana had this nails in the pictures of Orange Caramel first mini album "Magic Girl".
I didn't have a nail polish similar to the one in the pictures so I layered a light yellow polish and a nude one.
I'm not too fond of the result but if I find a better base color I might try this again.


♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡


This mani come from some Orange Caramel group pictures.
In the pictures below the nails look really red while in real life they are more coral but still very bright.



♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡


The pictures above are taken from Orange Caramel's second music video "A~ing♡".
Unfortunately the pictures aren't very clear so I changed the mani a little.
The base is pale pink and light blue like the nails Nana has in the video but I added little red hearts to match her socks.
If you have confidence in your skills you can draw the hearts with red polish and a dotting tool.