The New, Bad, Beautiful and Good


Hi all~ :) I hope everyone had a great New Years! Mine was alright, and I'm trying to work a bit more even with the lack of hours they gave me. This is my first post for the New Year! :) Anyways, onto nails~ today I'm posting the new, the bad, beautiful and good. The new? meaning new brand or something I haven't tried yet. The bad? Something that didn't come out exactly the way I wanted to, but it isn't that bad. The beautiful? The shades I picked out for today. The good? A pretty good nail art, since I haven't been doing that much lately.

First, here is the new and beautiful. Rimmel 60 Seconds in Night Before (#615). It's a dark purple shimmer with orange and pink iridiscent. The swatch is 2 coats and 1 coat of top coat. The pictures don't show the iridiscents well but you can kind of see it in the bottle. I've never seen these bottles until I went to Kmart, which I don't go to very often.



The pretty bad is the nail art I tried. I tried to make a flower but first the center white came out too much and I think I could've done better. But hey, I tried! And I'll probably practice some more. :P

Another beautiful and new is Wet N Wild Blackmail (#218). This is 3 coats; just to be safe for the color and missing spots and 1 coat of top coat. It's a black base jelly-creme-ish but more creme. It contains orange/copper glitter inside as well. Totally awesome and it was my first time seeing this one! So lucky I found it at Kmart :)


The (pretty) good? Penguin nail art! I've seen a lot of this recently, especially by Pan and I've been meaning to try it out. So I tried to make a bow tie and failed so I covered it up and not well enough and it swirled a bit with the pearl black nail art I used. But pretty good in my opinion! I gave him a sparkly nose, kind of like Rudolph :P



I picked up an extra bottle of Wet N Wild Blackmail for my giveaway that I will start when I reach 300 followers. I don't have the prize all picked out yet, but I will try to get some here and there :)

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed & happy polishing!
<3katherine