I Know That This is SUPER Cheesy.....


...but, it has to be said! I want to extend a HUGE thank you to Brooke from Getcha Nails Did for giving me exposure to all of her readers in her recent New Blog on the Block post. I really appreciate it, it absolutely made my day! My readership has almost doubled in the past sixteen hours! I was shocked when I checked my blog this morning, not to mention that I now follow a lot of the other blogs listed in that post!

To all of my brand new followers, well thank you for following me! I hope that you enjoy the blog; I update everyday! I hope that my blog holds your interest and that you enjoy it, and I love comments!

To all of my other followers, thank you for sticking with me! I love checking your comments and seeing all of the really nice things that you have to say! It really makes my day brighter to know that I am helping you with my reviews and posts and that you are enjoying them!

I am curious though...is there anything else that you would like to see? Are there other kinds of posts that you would like to see from me? Are there any types of posts that you aren't a big fan of? Am I doing anything wrong? Let me know! I am always open to suggestions and tips! I love you all, and enjoy the blog! :)