Thoughts On: OPI Colleccion de Espana


This collection is the big OPI Fall collection for 2009. Usually I really like OPI's fall collections (France anyone?) but this one isn't as interesting to me. I am not going to post a picture of them because I don't own all of them and if you don't know what they look like you can go to almost any other nail blog and see.

Anyway, I was disappointed with the color selection of this collection. A lot of the colors look really similar; am I the only one who noticed this? And there are so many bright colors, I thought that summer was over! This collection is mainly really bright colors and almost black colors. Most of them are cremes, which I do really like (I save the sparkles for summer and winter).

I only ended up getting one polish from this collection, Here Today Aragon Tomorrow (I love that name) which you can see the swatch and review of in the previous post. Did you like this collection? Were you as unimpressed as I was? Leave a comment with your thoughts!