OPI Tutti Frutti Tonga


Tutti Frutti Tonga* disappointed me a bit. Don't get me wrong, the color is gorgeous. It is a pinky peach that is pretty frosty. I picked it up because I thought that it would be great for interesting French manicures, and it is.

The problems that I have with this is the sheerness and drying time. This polish took three coats and I could still see my nail tips, which disappointed me as I love opaque nail polishes. The drying time on this stuff is terrible, it took half an hour for it to become tacky and then it still smudged. That's not cool. So, I probably will never finish it up because I doubt that I will use it that often for those reasons. EDIT: I have now tried using this with a layer of white nail polish underneath and it looks a lot better! I have also discovered that I love it on my toes, perhaps I will use this up after all!

*This is a review for the NEW version of Tutti Frutti Tonga. Apparently there is an older polish by the same name by OPI that is a different color, this is the newer one.