The Princes of Polish...Down but not out!


Down but not out......

On Tusday, I came home form a long day at work to find my front door kicked in and all my belongings gone. Im hartbroken. Per my pervious post my camera was broken but, now honey is with the bad guys. If you read my post about the DS I recently purchase for the little princess .....gone. My Flat screen TV's, Sony Vizo Laptop, Video Camera , jewelry, handbags etc..all gone. Upset is an understatement!

All my nail art, business plans and pictures were on my laptop. Gone. All the pictures Ive painted in the past 3 years.......I feel so sad and violated. I was just starting to wet my feet in the world of blogs. I was having so much fun! They even stole my fun.

I purchased a new front door, and I'm putting an alarm system in Monday. Hopefully, I'll be up and again soon. I am gonna continue to read everyone's blogs , and hope to post again soon.....Down but no OUT!

nail salon.....ps, they left my polishes!

PS. if you read my last Minx Post , read the comment section because they posted a reply!