Valentine's Day: Hearts and Dots


Hello everyone! I hope that you are all having a wonderful day! Today I am bringing you another V-Day mani, but this one was kind of a fail. I meant to do little hearts on my nails, but they all turned into dots. I am not very talented with the striper brush, I should have gotten a nail art pen! Oh well, I still like it. I used OPI Alpine Snow under ELF Pearl for the base color, and Art Deco Red for the hearts and dots. Are you doing anything special for Valentine's Day?

To make this post a little less lame, I will share something embarassing that happened to me yesterday. So I was at work and typically I work by myself in a lab. So I turn on music to entertain myself and I was totally belting out Tik Tok by Ke$ha and my boss walked in. I might have been dancing too, I don't remember. It was so embarrassing, I don't think that she cared, but I did. I am not even a good singer lol, so I am going to stop singing at work! :P