Dollar Tree Haul and More!


Hi everyone! I twittered last night about my huge cheap haul and now I want to share it with you. I am a big bargain hunter, I love shopping for a good deal. In fact I got all of this polish for about $20! The first stop I made was a Dollar Tree in a part of town that I rarely visit.


If you have followed this blog for awhile then you know I LOVE my Art Decos for nail art. I found tons at the Dollar Tree and I bought one of every color that I did not already own. I also bought an old-school Maybelline, they had several but this color really caught my eye! From left to right they are Art Deco Red Glitter, Art Deco Baby Pink, Art Deco Bright Orange, Art Deco Green Glitter, Art Deco Bright Green, Art Deco Intense Pink, and Maybelline Two-Timer. The next stops I made were TJMaxx and Walgreens.


I found Sinful Colors Green Ocean at Walgreens and at TJMaxx I found 4 Essie minis and Goldie polishes! The Essies are (from left to right) Essie Ruby Slippers, Essie Rose Bowl, Essie Fearless, and Essie Wrapped in Rubies. They are so pretty! The Goldies don't have names, but there was this neutral set and a pink set available as well. I hope you enjoyed my haul! Tomorrow I will post my swatch of Green Ocean's awesome glitter/flakie goodness!