Go Vote Everyone, and Check Out the Polish Blogger Network's Website!


Hi! I wanted to make a quick post urging you all to go vote for the best Anti-Valentine's Day mani over on the Polish Bloggers Network's new website! If you voted already, you need to go vote again as the voting has started over! Me and 4 other awesome bloggers (Babbling Brooke, The Dutch Nail Blog, Cucumpear and Tuli) are in this contest, so go vote for your favorite mani! [If you like mine, vote for me! But if you don't vote for me, no hard feelings, k? :) ] If you love following nail polish bloggers, now is a great time to check out the website and follow us; it isn't fully complete yet but it will be soon! Voting literally takes 10 seconds, so go do it! I love you all and I hope that you are having a great weekend!