OPI Ginger Bells


First order of business, everyone go vote for me if you loved yesterday's mani (which I know that lots of you did!) here at the Polish Blogger's Network website! If you voted early in the contest yesterday, you need to go and vote again as your vote got erased due to a late entry. Please go and vote for your favorite (me, cough, cough), it takes 5 seconds!

(Back to our regularly scheduled programming) Hello everybody! Today I am bringing you a polish from OPI's Holiday Wishes Collection (2009) that I picked up on clearance. In fact this was not a popular color and there were a lot of these on clearance. I was wary about the color at first because it is a weird color. But I actually really love it, I think that I am pasty enough to pull it off! It is a lovely ginger color that reminds me very much of Thanksgiving for some reason. The formula with this polish is actually really fantasic, it was almost a one-coater! It applies very smoothly and dried pretty fast. This is two coats and it is perfectly opaque. This is a weird color but I truly love it! Did you pick up this color? What do you think of it?

Also, I reached 400 followers yesterday, wow! Welcome to all of my new followers, I hope that you are enjoying the blog! Also, remember to enter my giveaway, it ends this Friday! To see it, click on the link in the upper right-hand corner of the page!