Franken #1


I picked up a bottle of Wet N Wild Clear and Wet N Wild Black nail polish today at Walgreens. I've been wanting to franken polishes for a long time, and that's why I got fyrinnae samples a while back and I've been saving them. The day has come where I finally tried frankening for the first time. If you don't know already, frankening is the term used to describe the mixing of nail polishes to create your own; you could use nail polishes, glitters, fyrinnaes or any other cosmetic powders.

For my first franken, I used:
  • half a bottle of Wet N Wild Clear
  • some (no measuring instrument) of Meerkat fyrinnae sample
  • some of Android Angel fyrinnae sample
  • some of Chrome fyrinnae sample
TADAA~ the finished product:
metallic purple gray. The swatch is 3 coats and I love it! It's my first franken and I'm proud of myself! :) I absolutely love this color and it's so unique. I'm really glad that I tried frankening. This is one of my grails now haha! :P?


Would anyone like to name it? I'm open to suggestions! :)
hope you enjoyed,
<3katherine