2 checked off my wishlist


After hearing and reading about Deborah Lippmann's Nordstom exclusive nail polishes Across the Universe and Bad Romance, I knew I wanted them, badly. So I checked the website and at first it was sold out - devastation yet determination hit me. When I checked again a few days or a week later, it was available again. I waited until I got paid for the little hours I've worked and bought both of them! :)


For the swatches, I only swatched on 2 fingers because I didn't want to use them up. Yes I know there's plenty in there for more manicures but still, as much as I can save since I did pay $18 per bottle not including shipping for them lol. It's the first time I've spent $18 on one bottle, yes that will probably change in the future if I ever decide to buy some Chanel nail polishes, but not yet hehe.

Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe
dark blue jelly base with blue hexagon and round glitters. The swatch is 3 coats and no top coat on my index and middle fingers. I'm absolutely estatic that I got this polish from Nordstrom online because there is no location of Nordstrom in my area ~ but at least I was able to get it online hehe. I love this polish ~ but I might need to use a black base before applying :P

Deborah Lippmann Bad Romance
I love love love love Bad Romance?~ It's black based jelly yet kind of a creme with purple hexagon and round glitters. Absolutely amazing. :) I can't wait to use this as a manicure!! The swatch is 2 coats and no top coat (ring and pinky fingers).


I'm very pleased with Deborah Lippmann nail polishes, and I'm certain in the future that I will get some more bottles :) hope you enjoyed!
<3katherine