We're Gonna Rouge Our Knees



and roll our stockings down...

I have yet to come across a musical that I DIDN'T like, and CHICAGO is no exception. I LOVE this musical. I love the movie version, and though I've only experienced the soundtrack of the stage version, I adore that too! I love the glamour of it all, the sex, the crime, the Richard Gere?! :-P Anyway, today's nails were inspired by all that jazz...

The 'glow' is far more subtle in person, but the camera really seemed to pick it up.


I used American Apparel Hassid as a base, with the orangey red from the Color Club Yacht Club collection for the glow of the neon letters, mixed with a little American Apparel Hassid to try to fade out the glow a bit, and with Sally Hansen Professional Lavender Cloud to create the glowing neon of the middle C. For the black of the other letters, I used American Apparel Hassid.

So who's your favorite Velma? Bebe Neuwirth? Catherine Zeta Jones? Someone else? Are you more of a Roxie Hart fan? Maybe Mama? Billy? *rawr*