Swap


Swatches from a swap I recently got. :)

Essie Haute as Hello (mini)
coral pink+orange color. very unique and I like it! Even though it's a mini, I'm considering buy the regular sized bottle. :) The swatch is 2 coats and no top coat.

Revlon Tropical Temptation
similar to Essie's Cute As A Button ~ but Tropical Temptation is a little darker and more coral. The formula and application was excellent for this and it surprised me. I don't have that many Revlons but I do like their formula. The swatch is 2 coats and no top coat.

Sinful Colors Let Me Go
very sheer shimmery/frosty looking purple. The formula very sheer and should be used for layering over a darker base. The drying time wasn't that bad and I kind of like this~ The swatch is 3 coats and no top coat.


Hope you enjoyed there will be more swatches and some nail designs coming soon~
<3katherine