Swap!


I 'recently' joined makeupalley and immediately started swapping with people! It's so cool haha :P So today I have swatches from some of the swaps I'm doing right now. There's more coming when I receive them! :)

China Glaze Crown Jewels
a shimmery purple frost. The swatch is 3 coats and no top coat. Although it's on the sheer side, the color is beautiful.

China Glaze Heirloom Organza
a light brown or a lighter milk chocolate. The swatch is 2 coats and no top coat. It's a little more brown than I expected but I think it's a cute color. :P

MAC Love & Friendship
a purple mauve. The swatch is 3 coats and no top coat because it's on the sheer side. But nonetheless this is sooo amazing. I'm happy about this one the most out of the 3 and it's my first MAC nail polish. :) I want more MACs now♥

hope you enjoyed & enjoy your weekend!
<3katherine