Asian Beauty Products


I have heard lots of people mention imomoko.com,
yesstyle.com & sasa.com
which have all the popular asian skin care products.
But never bought anything from them.
I always found it annoying that everything was so overpriced compared
to if you get it straight from Japan, Korea China etc.
But, I guess they have to make a profit.
Finally I gave in & bought some random items that I have been
wanting for a while. I got them from sasa.com
I spent a total of 90 $ including shipping but that was for
27 items. Not Bad !

I will share a few things I ordered:


1. The Face Shop
BLACK HEAD EX Nose Clay Mask
Picture a Biore Pore strip except you put it wherever you want.
Its a clay mask consistency at first but then you peel it off.
Peeling from the bottom upwards,the gunk is supposed to come out also.
Catalina from youtube has a review on it :
http://www.cl2425.com/2010/01/early-end-review.html

Also got similar products by Shills, Pinkey, Naris Up -- all blackhead
masks that peel off. Cant wait to try them ~ !


2. Kai Mascara Guard

I saw BeautyQQ on youtube post something about a similar product
So, I really wanted to try it. Kai has lots of interesting beauty gadgets.
This is supposed to shield your lids from any slips of your hand
while applying mascara. I think it also helps to de-clump and apply the
mascara better ? Not sure.
I also got the false lash applicator from Sasa.



3. Dariya Hair Magic Sheet

The famous clip-less Hair pusher-backers.
I got them in pink & black. (2 in a pack)
The lovely stylesuzi on youtube as well as lots of other
makeup gurus use them.

4. Mandom Corp
Green Tea Facial Wash

xxpinkxx on her blog http://xppinkxx.blogspot.com/search/label/THE%20SHIT
recommended the 'Mandom Charcoal Facial Wash'
But I couldnt find it on sasa. I believe its on imomoko.com though.
I found this Green Tea one I decided to try it instead.
I bought about 5 different blackhead extraction related charcoal products
on this order so I think Ill do just fine with the green tea face wash.
Eeek...Just tryin to get rid of these darn things & decided to try
as many blackhead masks I could find. Haha !



5. Kose - SOFTYMO Deep Cleansing Oil

I cant remember who recommended this but I know
oils of all sorts do a great job at removing makeup thoroughly.
Cleansing Oils are really popular right now.
So hopefully I wont be dissapointed !
Apparently this is very effective and non greasy.
Note* This is not meant to be used as a face wash.
You still have to follow this product with whatever
face wash you choose : )





Oh yeah & you guys know I also love to make my own beauty concoctions right ?
So I got a couple of empty spray bottles and pump bottles on sasa.
Im thinking of picking some aloe outside of my house and making a
pore serum from scratch ! Lord knows I need it : )


To make this semi nail related. They do have cute glitters and
a small selection of deco pieces on the site.
I chose this one to try :


They also have cuticle stuff, hand and feet lotion and some is even in clearance : )