Start Spreadin' the News


Today's nail art was a suggestion from a reader that was traveling to New York City, so she asked me to do NY themed nails. I looked through my emails a million times, and now I can't find her email- so PLEASE, if it was you- email me, so I can credit you!! I had a few other requests for NYC themed nails too, so here you go!! :) I decided to do the iconic I <3 NY image on the thumb, with a city skyline on the other 4 nails, and King Kong hanging off the Empire State Building on the ring finger. :-D (I thought it was a nice touch)


 I used Sally Hansen Professional Lavender Cloud as a base, with American Apparel Hassid for the black, Nubar Sexy Red for the heart, and Nubar Milk Chocolate Creme for King Kong. Topped everything off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

It's up to you, New York, New York.