Ultimate Nail Tag





Hellooo everyone
I thought it would be fun to do this tag started by 
annasbeautysecrets.
In this video I go into a bit of my history
talking about my nail art passion &
I also give a couple tips : )





Hope you enjoy


Here are the questions :


1. When did your nail passion start?
2.When did you start growing your nails long?
3.What are the secrets to growing long natural nails?
4.Do you like long or short nails?
5.Which do you prefer most acrylic,gel, fiberglass or any other nail enhancement?
6.Do you prefer false nails or natural nails?
7.What nail shape do you like best,round,square,pointy,squoval?
8.What nail polish brand do you love the most?
9.If you were stuck on an island what would be the 3 nail items you would bring?
10.Why do you love nail art? and How did you get started doing nail art?